Stuttgart Stock Exchange
BISON, the crypto platform of the Boerse Stuttgart Group, expands its crypto wallet with seven new coins: BISON customers can now use the currencies Aave (AAVE), Algorand (ALGO), Dencentraland (MANA), Dogecoin (DOGE), Sandbox (SAND ) and Shiba Inu (SHIB) trade. “We are constantly developing our offer and expanding our portfolio carefully. With the new coins, we cover both established altcoins and young and promising technologies and, as usual, offer our customers a secure and reliable environment for the trading and storage of cryptocurrencies,” says Dr. Ulli Spankowski, Chief Digital Officer of Boerse Stuttgart Group and Founder and CEO of BISON.
BISON users can now trade the following additional coins securely, smartly and free of charge as usual:
- Aave (AAVE): one of the most famous DeFi protocols, developed through decentralized governance (DAO). AAVE is the governance token of the Aave protocol and was originally called ETHLEND. It is a decentralized lending platform and one of the most prominent liquidity protocols in the DeFi world. Aave enables the lending of cryptocurrencies: among other things, Aave users can deposit digital assets without a central part in order to receive interest on them.
- Algorand (ALGO): A decentralized and scalable open-source blockchain project. The Algorand network is based on a Pure Proof-of-Stake (Pure PoS) consensus mechanism and aims to operate the first blockchain with a negative carbon footprint.
- Decentraland (MANA): A virtual reality (VR) game is the basis of this cryptocurrency, which runs on the Ethereum blockchain and is now the currency for all Decentraland games. Players can use MANA to purchase goods and services on the Decentraland Marketplace, as well as create their own content on the platform.
- Dogecoin (DOGE): One of the most popular altcoins. An open-source, peer-to-peer digital currency based on the viral “DOGE” meme that has been around since 2013. Dogecoin is primarily used as a trick on Reddit and Twitter to reward outstanding content on social media.
- Polygon (MATIC): Initially developed in 2017 as “Matic Network” to improve the Ethereum infrastructure, the network was eventually renamed “Polygon”. Polygon aims to mitigate high gas fees and slow block confirmations, making crypto accessible to a broader market. Polygon is widely used in the development of dApps.
- Sandbox (SAND): This technology aims to establish blockchains in the gaming mainstream. SAND is a utility token based on Ethereum. In the sandbox environment, this coin is the only valid cryptocurrency. Within the project, users can easily buy, sell, create, and grow digital assets, contributing content to the metaverse. SAND owners are also part of the decentralized governance (DAO) that drives future product development.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB): A dog-based alternative to Dogecoin running on the Ethereum blockchain. SHIB is an ERC20 token and already 50% of the total stock has been burned to promote the stability of the token.
In addition to the ten coins already established on BISON (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, Chainlink, Ethereum, Litecoin, Polkadot, Ripple, Solana, and Uniswap), users can also trade the new cryptocurrencies free of charge. BISON makes money from the spread between the displayed buy and sell prices, which is typically 0.75% per buy and sell. Users do not incur any other costs or fees, such as custody or depositing and withdrawing cryptocurrencies. The Boerse Stuttgart Group crypto platform offers its approximately 700,000 active users useful features such as limit orders, where users set a price at which they want to buy or sell a specific cryptocurrency.
At BISON, as part of the Boerse Stuttgart Group with its 160-year history, transparency, security and long-term availability of the platform are a top priority. Assets of BISON clients are held in 1:1 trust with blocknox GmbH in Germany, a regulated subsidiary of the Boerse Stuttgart Group. In this regulated environment, the BISON platform introduced at the beginning of 2019 offers a comprehensive security concept that includes, among other things, insurance against hacker attacks, theft and technical loss.
Stuttgart Stock Exchange
Original content by: Boerse Stuttgart, transmitted by news aktuell